Working Student Sales Italy (m|f|x)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyCareer Starters
You thought idealo only existed in Germany? You thought wrong! It turns out that people in Italy love finding a great deal online too! Our Italy sales team needs your support in their mission to present as many exciting stores as possible to our Italian users.
About your new role
- You support our Italy sales and account management team in their daily work through various activities.
- You conduct market research & competitor analysis.
- You are responsible for finding new potential shops (leads) following several quality criteria.
- You work with our sales team to provide relevant data and statistics to help convince shops become idealo partners.
- You grow and maintain the amount of potential new partner leads in idealo’s CRM system, Salesforce.
Skills & Requirements
- You're currently enrolled as a student and have at least one more year of study left. In your studies, you're ideally focusing on retail or business. You are studying something completely different? Also okay!
- The e-commerce world fascinates you and you are an online shopper who knows where to find great offers online.
- You are communicative and work independently, both structured and with great focus. As a team player your team can always count on you.
- You speak Italian at native level and bring in fluent English skills. Other languages are a plus.
- You live in Germany or are planning to relocate to Germany soon.
You don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry, we are looking for employees who convince us with their personality and are motivated to go on full power with their team!
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". It also has a fabulous rooftop terrace with view of the whole of berlin where you can network with colleagues from our group of companies.
- You want full flexibility on your way to work and beyond? No problem with a job bike or Deutschlandticket - and it's environmentally friendly, too!
- And what else is there? Of course, success must be celebrated! In addition to team events, you can also expect big company events and other moments of organized connection with others in the company and your team throughout the year!
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with ~2.5 million visits per day, ~50,000 shops, and more than ~500 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside ~1000 idealos from ~60 nations, apply with us today.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Representative Body for Severely Disabled People (SBV) during the application process. Please inform us regarding this topic.
For the inclusion of people with disabilities, our office is accessible without steps. When you start with us, we will see what else is needed!
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Thank your for your application!
We received your application and we will get back to you in a timely manner. You want to learn more about idealo? Follow us on LinkedIn!