Working Student Content Marketing France (m|f|d)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinYoung Talents
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment in the heart of Berlin and to the very unique idealo spirit. At idealo, we want to use every day to expand our international success story. Therefore, we are constantly striving to find young talents who can contribute to our growth with enthusiasm, creativity and innovative thinking. You want to work in a large company and are highly interested in marketing? Apply now!
- You support our Content Marketing Team in developing, coordinating and optimizing marketing measures and campaigns.
- You take over the research and analyses for potential cooperations. In addition, contacting and negotiating them is also your area of responsibility.
- Further, you support building our SEO measures and create competition and market analyses.
- Finally, you get the chance to take over projects independently.
Skills & Requirements
- You are currently enrolled and study for at least 12 months.
- You are passionate about e-commerce and marketing. First experiences in content marketing are a plus.
- As a natural born digital native, online research is a simple matter for you. Additionally, you are very familiar with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Communication is one of your strengths, therefore you are not afraid to be the first contact of potential partners.
- You are a creative soul, a fast learner and very conscientious. As a team player your colleagues can always rely on you.
- Finally, you are fluent in French and also speak confidently in English. German is optional.
Your benefits at idealo
- Fun during work: Openness and short decision-making processes are not a myth here! You can look forward to a team that welcomes you with openness.
- You will gain deep insights into the international department of one of the best e-commerce employers in Germany.
- You can organise your working day on your own and you will always get the support you need.
- Full onboarding program including Welcome Day, training and individual orientation.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a great work-life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact email@example.com.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talents from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.