Working Student Brand & Communications Team UK (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinYoung Talents
We are a diverse group of people from all over the world. Every day we strive to further the e-commerce success story that is idealo and are committed to pushing our five international portals to the next level. Similar to a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth.
If you’re a student in Germany who loves to shop online, know your way around Instagram and have a head for numbers, then idealo.co.uk is looking for you for a position based in Berlin (currently working remotely with the option to go to the office).
About your new role
- You’ll be supporting the Brand & Communications team in spreading the word about shopping price comparison to UK consumers.
- The role involves collaboration on social media campaigns, app marketing as well as coordination of PR and influencer campaigns.
- You’ll need to keep up to date on what is going on in the UK to help steer our brand direction.
- Your creative ideas will help us shape ideas for innovative campaigns that will improve idealo’s brand awareness in the UK market.
Skills & Requirements
- You’re a native English speaker and you can write engaging short copy and communicate clearly in spoken and email communication.
- Knowledge of the UK media & e-commerce landscape and understanding of latest trends in brand & digital marketing.
- You’re not shy to get stuck in! A can-do attitude and willingness to learn is key.
- You’ve had previous experience managing social media accounts (instagram, facebook, etc.).
- You understand how to analyse basic data sets and aren’t fazed by presenting the key trends to the rest of the team.
- If you’re already au fait with Photoshop, Google Analytics and Excel, that’s a major bonus.
- You are a registered student with an interest in Brand & Marketing.
Your Benefits at idealo
- You will gain deep insights into the international department of one of the best e-commerce employers in Germany.
- You can organise your working day on your own and you will always get the support you need.
- There is also the possibility to write your thesis with us.
- Full onboarding program including Welcome Day, training and individual orientation.
- At idealo you can prepare your own free breakfast, from our muesli bar to organic bread, fruit, and spreads - there is a large selection available.
- Every two weeks you can network with other idealos for one (or more) after-work drink(s).
idealo is a success story from Berlin: In 2000 we started with the mission to help our users make the right purchase decisions. In the heart of Berlin, more than 1.000 employees* from 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and independent work, sustainability and a healthy work/life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are a fundamental part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just the way you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability play no role.
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.