Trainee Marketing - Affiliate and Cooperations (m|w|x)
As the marketing unit affiliate & cooperation we are responsible for entertaining performance-based business relationships with numerous e-commerce publishers across Europe. This includes a wide range from large deal-pages to small content blogs and everything in between.
To our business partners, we are an important advertiser and key to monetizing their users. At the same time, we are driving high quality traffic to idealo and thus generating a valuable marketing mix for partner shops.
We are looking for a trainee who is as passionate about communicating with a wide range of partners as they are keen on providing analytical input on optimizing performance and processes within the channel.
About your new role:
- You are an essential part of the affiliate & cooperation marketing unit and thus responsible for acquiring high quality, performance-based traffic for idealo
- You are in charge of daily operations and optimization of our affiliate networks
- With the help of regular reports and analysis, you will learn how to track and optimize the performance of our affiliate partners continuously
- You will get to know how to conceptualize, implement, and analyze campaigns across all networks
- Together with your team, you manage new and existing publisher relationships across all our markets
- You will get the chance to work with other teams such as Marketing Intelligence and Marketing International
Skills and Requirements:
- You completed your studies in a relevant field (general management, marketing, communications or similar) and already gained first experiences in working in online marketing
- You are fluent in English (German and other languages as a bonus)
- You are interested in the German e-commerce market and its KPIs and you have a good understanding for upcoming trends
- You have a technical understanding and analytical mindset
- You are a team player who can also work autonomously
Your benefits at idealo:
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partner
- Intensive exchange of knowledge
within the team and close
collaboration with various idealo
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.