Team Lead - Site Reliability Engineer Team (SRE) (m|f|x)
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Berlin, BerlinLegal, People & Central Functions
idealo is on its way to transforming from on-premises to the public cloud. Through container platforms, databases will be a standard product as part of this platform. For us, the path is moving from classic administration to modern data engineering. If you haven't understood a word up to this point, please read on anyway, because technical expertise in this area is not a must for us!
Like our customers, we are agile and work with the frameworks of agile software development.
To further drive this change, we are looking for a* team leader who enjoys communication, processes and collaboration in a leadership team. We work together on challenges and strategic goals.
As already mentioned: Technical expertise in the field of databases is secondary for us. For that, you have a team of engineers. Rather, we value an agile and collaborative mindset, someone with an understanding of how team processes work and how individuals can be empowered as well as nurtured.
The position of Team Lead - Team SRE (m|f|x) is available in full or part time.
About your new role
- You will be a member of a diverse Web Platform leadership team and provide disciplinary leadership to an autonomous team of six engineers.
- In responsibility for the further development of your team, you systematically clear obstacles out of the way, and make success possible.
- You keep an eye on the bigger picture and consider our company values and goals.
- You are in regular exchange with your employees and set clear goals.
- Furthermore, you promote cooperation within the team and between teams.
- You live a healthy feedback and error culture.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in agile software development – ideally as an agile Coach, Scrum Master or Team Leader
- You can create a motivating environment for your team, identify the strengths and development potential and drive further development.
- It is natural for you to communicate clearly and with high social competence.
- It's easy for you to bring structure to complex situations and bring the solution to the team.
- You like to work in a team and the exchange with others is a must for you.
- You are fluent in English.
At idealo you can expect
- A hybrid work model: Because individual needs count more than ever, idealo lets you freely choose your work location within Germany.
- We are one of Germany's best employers to work for and with us, you can enjoy a family-friendly environment where you as an employee will be taken care of.
- A people-first culture that promotes your development as a professional and person based on your strengths and personal goals.
- Access to learning & development resources at idealo and the Axel Springer Group. Choose your preferred resources from the growing list of online courses on Udemy, extend your knowledge and professional network on conferences and meetups.
- A diverse and engaged community of +400 highly skilled and experienced technologists from +60 nations at idealo and a growing network of technologists at the Axel Springer Group.
- A competitive compensation package and various attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees but also promote a sustainable lifestyle incl.
- JobRad/Bike Leasing, free organic breakfast and lunch options in our canteen delivered from regional initiatives and vendors as well as delicious fair-trade coffee.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.