Team Lead Sales & Account Management Italy (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinB2B Operations, Sales & Account Management, Business Development
We are looking for a Team Lead Sales & Account Management (m|f|x) to empower and lead our Italian B2B team members, who are constantly pushing the idealo brand to the next level; with latest technology and millions of idealo users in 5 countries across Europe in mind. Almost like a start-up within idealo itself, we drive the evolution of our international online product and price comparison platforms to fuel our exceptional growth. The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- As a team lead you are responsible for the management and personal development of our Italian B2B Team (Account managers, Affiliate manager, Sales Manager and Lead Managers).
- Using a lead-by-example approach, you ensure a culture of trust and create an atmosphere where everyone strives to reach the defined Objectives and Key Results.
- You know the market well and are keeping a close eye on e-commerce trends, allowing you to foresee future B2B challenges and actively shape the inventory plans of your country // idealo’s strategy.
- You will report to the Head of B2B International and closely align with the Country Manager for Italy as wells as the TAM, Content and Marketing team.
- Regular monitoring of KPIs is also part of your everyday work.
Skills & Requirements
- With 5 years work experience in the area of B2B within the e-commerce industry or performance marketing fields, you can make significant contributions to our success.
- With 2 years leadership experience you develop your employees by actively opening up space for their growth within an agile working environment.
- You have a profound knowledge of the e-commerce market in Italy.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (CRM) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- Your work is based on KPIs and you are able to draw the right conclusions for your daily business.
- Italian is your native language and you are also fluent in English.
Your benefits at idealo
- Being part of a more and more diverse leadership team that works together on our ambitious goals, while also working to create something new.
- Grow as a leadership person through individually tailored development opportunities, seminars and workshops but also through leadership network talks with your relevant peers.
- Active support and customized offers that help you balance your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- A supportive leadership team in an open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental, social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1,000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.