Team Lead Product Analytics (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinTechnology & Data
As Germany's largest price comparison service, idealo creates transparency for consumers. We are convinced that informed people make better decisions. This also applies to us, which is why data plays such a big role at idealo.
And idealo generates a lot of data: We are one of the widest-reach sites in German-language e-commerce: we reach about a third of all online shoppers (in DE) with billions of price updates per day from tens of thousands of merchants. Every day, data is generated everywhere across the company. We need to bring it all together and make use of it according to the department’s needs. That's why we're looking for a Team Lead (m|f|x) on a full-time or part-time basis, so that together we can handle this data even better and make more of it.
About your new role
- As a Team Lead (m|f|x) for Product Data Analysts, you shape and empower the exchange within our Product and Technology department in different domains, fostering a collaborative and appreciative work environment.
- You enable the product analysts in your team to work effectively in a constantly changing environment and contribute to optimizing internal processes especially in the product areas they are working in.
- You are responsible for five Product Data Analysts both in their professional and personal development.
Skills & Requirements
- You are passionate about building and leading people, ideally as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Team Lead. However, we are welcoming any kind of leadership personality!
- You communicate clearly, are empathetic, and are trained in providing and receiving appreciative, constructive feedback.
- You are connecting people across departments and responsibilities and are good at creating at network the Product Analysts need to be most effective in their work.
- You bring great knowledge in data analysis tools and data visualization tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau or Sitespect)
- You lay emphasis on resilience, scalability, maintainable architecture, and experimentation.
- You support incremental value delivery, continuous improvement, and advancement of the agile development process.
Your benefits at idealo
- A corporate culture that is based on the values of freedom and responsibility.
- The best colleagues in the world, who make idealo a better company every day.
- Family friendliness based on deep conviction, including flexible working hours, remote work options and 30+ vacation days per year.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,200 employees from 60 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.