Team Lead International Sales (m|f|x)
We are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world. Every day we love to rewrite the international success story of idealo and are committed to pushing our five international portals to the next level. Similar to a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth.
- As a Team Lead you are responsible for the management and personal development of our Sales Managers (8 to 10 employees) and create a positive working atmosphere with open communication across 5 countries (AT, ES, FR, IT and UK).
- With your lead-by-example approach, you support a culture of trust and honesty while maintaining an atmosphere where everyone strives to reach idealo International goals.
- Together with your team you take over the handling of the entire sales process and you are responsible for team performance.
- Regular monitoring of sales KPIs is also part of your everyday work.
You know the e-commerce market well and are keeping a close eye on sales trends, foresee future sales challenges and improve idealo’s account acquisition strategy and report directly to the Head of B2B International.
Skills & requirements
- With a Minimum of 5 years work experience in the area of Sales within the e-commerce industry or performance marketing fields, you can make significant contributions to our success.
- With 3 years leadership experience in large and multicultural teams and you develop your employees by actively opening up space for their growth.
- You have strong negotiation skills while showing flexibility and pragmatism.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and problem solving skills to ensure strategic objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics with the ability to think quickly and critically.
- You are well organized, proactive and efficient team player who enjoys working in a International environment.
- An effective way of communication with all levels of management is no problem for you.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (CRM) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- You are fluent in English and one of the following languages : French, Italian, Spanish or German.
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career.
- Further development is a matter of course for you. You regularly request feedback, reflect upon your actions and participate independently in seminars and workshops.
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day.
- Onboarding programme including welcome day, trainings and support with initial orientation.
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new.
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Background, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a a disability do not play a role.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.