Team Lead in Product & Technology (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinTechnology & Data
Located in our Prodcut & Technology area of almost 400 amazing idealos, we find Acquistion and Loyalty, the product area, which is dedicated to implement technical solutions, that push idealo to the top search result positions. Millions of customers use search engines such as Google to find products they would like to buy. To bring these customers to our website, our team centralizes and operates services for the calculation and provision of SEO data (indexation, crawler management, and internal linking) delivered via frontends. In order to support one of our technical teams, we are now looking for a Team Lead (m|f|x) in full-time or part-time.
About your new role
- As a member of the leadership team, you shape the product area as a whole and help us foster a collaborative and appreciative work environment.
- You enable the team to work effectively in a constantly changing environment and contribute to optimising internal processes.
- Your Co-Lead is the team’s Product Owner, with whom you decide on the overall strategy to empower everyone to take on responsibility for streams of business value and technical components.
- You provide a team vision, being responsible for eight engineers both in their professional and personal development.
Skills & Requirements
- You bring 3 years of experience in building and leading software development teams and delivering working software with them, ideally as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Team Lead.
- You lay emphasis on resilience, scalability, maintainable architecture, and experimentation. We don't expect you to write or review code – a engineering background is a plus though.
- You support incremental value delivery, continuous improvement, and advancement of the agile development process.
- You communicate clearly, are empathetic, and are trained in providing and receiving appreciative, constructive feedback.
- Language: excellent English in written and verbal form. Business proficiency in German is a big plus.
At idealo you can expect
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021
- You can expect a people-first culture that promotes your development as a professional and person based on your strengths and personal goals.
- A diverse and engaged community of almost 400 highly skilled and experienced technologists from 60+ nations.
- Family friendliness based on deep conviction, including flexible working hours, remote work options and 30+ vacation days per year.
- A competitive compensation package and various attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees but also promote a sustainable lifestyle incl. JobRad/Bike Leasing, free organic breakfast and lunch options in our canteen delivered from regional initiatives and vendors as well as delicious fair-trade coffee.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,200 employees from 60 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.