Team Lead HR - Tech Cluster (m|f|x)
With more than 400 employees, our "Product and Technology" department plays a crucial role in shaping the entire idealo company culture. We are constantly looking for talented people for this area, for whom individual development knows no bounds with plenty of freedom and responsibility. We support managers and specialist departments, introduce processes and structures, and much more.
In 2021, we focus on the topics of hybrid work, diversity and our key hiring target. For this we need you with your expertise and passion for a variety of people topics in full-time or part-time!
- In our People Team you are responsible for the leadership and development of the Tech Cluster consisting of 7 employees (Business Partners and Recruiters).
- You are partnering with CTO, CPO and the Domain Leads as well as the entire Tech leadership team for all people-related topics - you can rely on strong support from our core people teams (e.g. Operations, People Development and Employer Branding).
- You will keep an eye on the Tech strategy, identify relevant topics for employees and managers at an early stage by analyzing KPIs, and derive focal points for organizational and divisional development from this.
- You also support in the operational doing. You share your knowledge through best practices. Your goal is that your team is better than you!
What you bring with you
- Your professional experience is characterized by profound knowledge in recruiting as well as in business partnering.
- You are a team leader with all your heart and have already gained relevant leadership experience.
- You are aware of the impact of your words and your behavior as a leader and as a colleague. You shape the relationship with your employees and other idealos in a trusting, motivating and eye-to-eye manner.
- You have already worked with tech teams from e-commerce or are interested in getting to know them. You enjoy tackling complex requirements and finding actionable solutions.
Your benefits at idealo
- First and foremost: great people and a great team within People department – but also across idealo.
- Family-friendly and environmental-friendly company policy.
- International, open-minded working environment with 1200+ people from 60 countries.
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances.
- Ideal working conditions for a healthy work-life-balance, including 30+ days of holiday remote work options and flexible office hours.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,200 employees from 60 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!