Team Lead Content Management UK (m|f|x)
High quality content is driving our business success on idealo's price and product comparison platform.
As a Content Team Lead you will maintain the team performance and ensure that everyone in your team can work on its personal progression. This role has a direct impact on the strategic and operational development of the local platform idealo.co.uk.
- You are the disciplinary leader of the Content team for the UK market, which currently comprises 6 members
- With your lead-by-example approach, you ensure a culture of trust and create an atmosphere where everyone strives to reach the defined Objectives and Key Results
- As coach and consultant you will guide the day-to-day business of your team on the basis of quarterly goals that you have assisted in developing
- You will report to the Head of Content and closely align with the Country Manager for UK as wells as the Marketing/SEO team
- you will drive the development of our product catalogue, Using trend and market insights of the EU and UK markets
Skills & requirements
- With your instinct for coaching and advising, you understand how to motivate and guide your team to work autonomously within an agile working environment
- You are aware of the effect of your words and your behaviour as a leader and shape the relationship with your employees in a trusting and motivational way
- You have a profound knowledge of the e-commerce market in the UK and ideally experience in content management or content creation
- Your work is based on KPIs and you are able to draw the right conclusions for your daily business
- Entrepreneurial thinking and structured working methods are as important to you as decision-making abilities
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- Further development is a matter of course for you. You regularly request feedback, reflect upon your actions and participate independently in seminars and workshops
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding programme including welcome day, trainings and support with initial orientation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Background, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a a disability do not play a role.