Team Lead Brand Marketing (m|w|x)
Standort flexibelBerlin, Berlin, DeutschlandMarketing
As a Team Lead (m|w|x) in Brand Marketing you will play a key role in shaping our success in the German market. You will be part of a team of motivated and ambitious marketers* who work together to not only drive performance, but also take our brand to the next level.
You will be given real ownership and plenty of room for new initiatives, as well as the opportunity to contribute your expertise and implement your great ideas.
The position is advertised as full and part-time.
About your new role
- You will be responsible for the management of the brand marketing channels and the personal development of their brand marketing team members. You support your employees by actively giving them room for development in an agile working environment.
- You will develop brand marketing strategies (offline channels such as TV, radio, OOH and digital channels such as digital video (YouTube, Meta, Tiktok), paid social, influencer marketing) and continuously improve KPIs depending on performance and business objectives.
- You will lead the development of all marketing campaigns, including media planning, creative development, KPI definition and performance tracking, together with the Brand Marketing Managers responsible for the respective channels.
- You will create reports on campaign or initiative performance and track relevant brand KPIs to continuously optimise campaigns. You will also conduct channel and campaign analyses together with data analysts.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in brand marketing or performance marketing, preferably in the e-commerce industry. First experience in leading a small team is an advantage.
- You have experience in planning and managing brand marketing channels such as digital video, paid social, TV, you also have experience in planning media budgets.
- You are a data-driven person with strong analytical skills, your work is based on KPIs and you are able to draw the right conclusions for your daily business.
- Creative and innovative thinking with the ability to drive accelerated business growth are also among your strengths.
- Strong communication and organisational skills in excellent English complete your profile. German language skills are a plus.
You don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry, we are looking for employees who convince us with their personality and are motivated to go on full power with their team!
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". It also has a fabulous rooftop terrace with view of the whole of berlin where you can network with colleagues from our group of companies.
- In need of additional support in any areas of your life? We offer free counseling and support in all areas of life (professional, private, family, health, etc.) in cooperation with the pme-Familienservice.
- You want full flexibility on your way to work and beyond? No problem with a job bike or BVG company ticket - and it's environmentally friendly, too!
- You don't live in Germany yet? We support you in the visa process and with your relocation.
- You are a parent of a child that’s in need of daycare? Your needs are well looked after with our company KiTa which enables you to keep focused on work with no worries. In addition, you are paid in full for up to 30 sick days per child per year and if you are a single parent, even up to 60 sick days.
- And what else is there? Of course, success must be celebrated! In addition to team events, you can also expect big company events and other moments of organized connection with others in the company and your team throughout the year!
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1000 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Representative Body for Severely Disabled People (SBV) during the application process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our representative for severely disabled persons at: email@example.com .
For the inclusion of people with disabilities, our office is accessible without steps. When you start with us, we will see what else is needed!
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.