Team Lead Brand & Communications Management France (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinMarketing
The Content Marketing department runs communication campaigns in order to increase idealo awareness towards online shoppers and gain new users on the French market.
The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- As a Brand & Communication Team Lead, you work closely with the Country Manager France, Team Leads of other countries and our marketing specialists. You improve the performance of existing brand marketing channels and explore new ideas.
- You are responsible for the brand image and brand communication in France. You know everything about our industry, customers, competitors, and brand.
- By managing the brand budget, you coordinate all the communication around the brand. Together with your team you find the best opportunities to strengthen our brand and approach them.
- Analyzing the data, you know what’s happening with idealo's customers and how our customer journey looks like.
Skills & Requirements
- You’re an expert of brand marketing & brand strategy. You know everything about segmentation, positioning, brand touchpoints, and know how to apply theory into practice.
- You have experience with 1-2 traditional marketing channels (TV, Print, OOH, PR) and digital channels (influencers, social media, SEO).
- You have a curious mindset and know the trends of your industry.
- Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently. Your analytical mindset helps you to prioritize ideas and hypothesis.
- You have a few projects you were leading before and you’re proud to share your experience with us.
- You speak native French and fluent English. German is a plus.
A idealo you can expect
- A strong team focused on French market and local culture.
- International interactions: Regular exchange with colleagues from Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Austria & Spain.
- Being a part of a diverse leadership team that works together to reach our ambitious goals.
- Grow as a leader by taking individual development opportunities (seminars, workshops, leadership networks, etc.).
- Active support and customized offers that help you balance your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental, social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1200 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Background, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a a disability do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.