Software Developer Frontend - CMS / Web Snippets (m|f|x)
For the Product Area Acquisition & Loyalty, we are looking for a software developer frontend.
In our CMS we host corporate and marketing websites as well as landing pages for current campaigns. With Web Snippets, we deliver relevant Content-as-a-Service for our content marketing and affiliate programs.
Through close cooperation in cross-functional teams, with UX & Design, regular user tests, and A/B tests, we jointly ensure that we work in a customer-centric manner.
About your new role
- You are part of a cross-functional development team - also with external agencies - that is always looking for the best technical solutions
- You create and maintain templates and page elements in cooperation with UX and Marketing
- We work agile, so you accompany the entire development process from the idea to a product that hundreds of thousands of users use every day
- You drive our innovation and strive for technical excellence
- In a team, together with the product owner, you develop the best possible product and contribute your ideas.
- You use current frameworks like Angular or React to create modern web applications, but are also familiar with Vanilla JS
- Page speed optimization and monitoring are not foreign to you
Skills & Requirements
- Due to several years of experience in software development, you have a solid understanding of web application development
- Concepts like Software Craftsmanship, Clean Code, Continuous Deployment are very important to you
- You have a well-founded opinion and represent it - and respect it when others do the same
- You work proactively, address issues on your own initiative, and take responsibility for the tasks at hand.
- You live an open error culture, have an agile mindset and are highly motivated to work with the latest technologies
- Besides, we'd be happy that you:
- bring along SEO knowledge
- have A/B Testing experience
- You are familiar with tracking (Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing)
- Conversations in German (B2) and English are no problem for you
Your benefits at idealo
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.