Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager (m|f|x)
Idealo.de has served as a valid basis for purchase decisions for thousands of products for many years. On major events like Black Friday, we set the pace as a reference point in all major media. But we want even more!
As Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager (m|f|x), you will be part of the Brand Marketing team and will be significantly responsible for expanding our influencer channel. We are looking for a networker, a creative, analytical mind, a person who loves and lives e-commerce – just like us! If you know what moves our consumers in the market, always have an eye on trends and think that influencer marketing is “state-of-the-art", then you've come to the right place. So apply now!
The position is advertised as full and part time.
About your new role
- You are responsible for the strategic planning and execution of influencer marketing activities, including campaign tracking, performance measurement and continuous improvement for better results.
- You expand our influencer channel, both on a performance level and to support brand building. You create marketing communication campaigns together with other members of the marketing team to achieve the brand's goals.
- You build a strong influencer network: Identifying influencers/creatives that fit with our brand, contacting them, negotiating contracts and building strong relationships.
- Working with agencies, aggregators and platforms to set up and implement powerful marketing campaigns is also part of your role.
- You analyse results and data, create knowledge bases and best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a university degree or comparable education in the fields of communication, media, marketing, journalism, etc.
- 1+ years of professional experience in influencer marketing and/or social media, ideally in the field of e-commerce, are also part of your profile.
- You have experience in working with influencers on various social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc. As a networker, you have excellent skills in building interpersonal relationships.
- You are driven by a great passion for social media and have knowledge of the influencer scene in Germany. Ideally, you already have a network of influencers.
- You have an analytical approach and knowledge of relevant marketing KPIs for web and app campaigns.
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1.000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.