SEO Manager (m|f|x) - French Market
When someone says “Frog”, you don’t think of a little green animal, but instead you’re inspired for your next analysis? Then you’ve found your position 0!We love SEO and have done so since our inception in 2000. Content is Queen*King, but technical and data challenges also wait for you -It’s not just with the SEO Team where you can philosophise about pagination, but also with the CMO, the CEOs and the SEO Tech Team.If you’re not fazed by large amounts of data and enjoy the challenge of complex tasks, then you’ve come to the right place!
About your new role
As SEO Manager, your responsibility is the conception and implementation of SEO projects that improve the idealo SEO performance with focus on our French domain idealo.fr
- You conduct keyword research and work on keyword cluster analysis, which then allows you to set the content strategy together with the FR content team.
- Projects are not limited to the French market - some of your initiatives will extend to all of idealo’s 6 countries and come to life in cross-functional teams together with employees from content, product management and IT.
- Optimisations of our on-page structure, internal linking, landing pages and search engine crawling also belong to your responsibilities.
- You monitor and evaluate SEO performance, come up with concepts & tests to improve it, and manage the projects from start (spec) to finish (QA, evaluation).
Skills & Requirements
- SEO is your passion and it’s backed up by 2+ years of professional experience.
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience in a relevant field.
- You have already gained experience in technical SEO analysis and reporting and have an understanding of ranking factors for Google’s algorithm.
- You are adept at using Excel and have a keen eye for data. Knowledge of SQL and other databases is also advantageous.
- You are fluent in French and in English; German is a plus - not a must.
- SEO tool knowledge (Screaming Frog, audisto, Sistrix, Search Console) and basic understanding of HTML & CSS round off your profile.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.