SEO Manager Italy (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinMarketing
When someone says “Frog”, you don’t think of a little green animal, but instead you’re inspired for your next analysis? Then you’ve found your position 0!We love SEO and have done so since our inception in 2000. Content is Queen*King, but technical and data challenges also wait for you -It’s not just with the SEO Team where you can philosophise about pagination, but also with the CMO, the CEOs and the SEO Tech Team.If you’re not fazed by large amounts of data and enjoy the challenge of complex tasks, then you’ve come to the right place!
About your new role
- As SEO Manager, you are responsible for the conception and implementation of SEO projects that improve the idealo SEO performance with focus on our Italian domain idealo.it. On top of that, you are also contributing to our global SEO strategy and roadmap.
- You conduct keyword research and work on keyword cluster analysis, which then allows you to set the content strategy together with the ITA content team.
- You work closely with the ITA Management Team and the ITA Country Manager, in order to create the overall strategy for idealo.it.
- Projects are not limited to the Italian market - some of your initiatives extend to all idealo’s 6 countries and come to life in cross-functional teams.
- Optimisations of our on-page structure, internal linking, landing pages and search engine crawling also belong to your responsibilities.
- You monitor and evaluate SEO performance, come up with concepts & tests to improve it, and manage the projects from start (spec) to finish (QA, evaluation).
Skills & Requirements
- SEO is your passion and it’s backed up by 2 or more years of professional experience.
- You have already gained experience in technical SEO analysis and reporting and have an understanding of ranking factors for Google’s algorithm.
- You have SEO tool knowledge (Screaming Frog, Sistrix, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, Search Console or similar tools)
- You are adept at using Excel and have a keen eye for data. Knowledge of SQL and other databases is also advantageous.
- You are fluent in Italian and in English; German is a plus - not a must.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS is a plus.
Your benefits at idealo
- More than 1200 motivated colleagues from 40 nations.
- Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
- Family friendliness based on deep conviction, including flexible working hours, remote work options and 30+ vacation days per year.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1,000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.