Senior Product Owner (m|w|x) – Merchant Success
Deutschland, Brandenburg, BerlinProduct
With more than forty million visitors per month, idealo is one of the biggest e-Commerce destinations in Europe. As product owner, you own and optimize touchpints and data that let shops shine on idealo’s consumer interface. To achieve that, you will lead discovery and delivery for your product and measure your success against customer-focused key metrics. As part of the leadership team, you will drive the change that will make idealo indispensable for conscious consumers and merchants.
The position is available as full-time or part-time.
About your new role
- Owning the strategy for providing value through consumer-facing merchant data.
- Key player in a cross-functional, agile team that strives for excellence in product and software development.
- You develop your products in line with our area's vision: Our solutions delight all merchants, so they gladly provide idealo their entire inventory.
- You develop a deep empathy for customers’ needs through personal interactions and data.
- You discuss and align strategy and products discuss with various stakeholders, including C-Level.
- You generate testable hypothesis and learn by experimentation, measure progress using leading and lagging indicators.
- You have a positive impact on our product culture and look forward to contributing and to learning.
Skills & Requirements
- You have demonstrated success in growing two-sided (B2B2C) business models and / or data products.
- Clear, precise communication skills help you focusing on relevance towards the audience – customers, merchants, engineers, stakeholders, executives, etc.
- You have a strong analytical thinking, using both quantitative and qualitative insights to drive decisions.
- You are an expert in hypothesis-driven, iterative product development.
- A deep understanding of and eagerness to promote agile and product methodologies are in your DNA.
- Fluent English speaking completes your profile. German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
Your Benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual career in product management.
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances.
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own workday.
- Family friendliness based on deep conviction, including flexible working hours, remote work options and 30+ vacation days per year.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 10800 employees from more than 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We are focusing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy. As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.