Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m|f|x) - idealo travel
With around 18 million visitors a month, idealo is one of the largest shopping and comparison platforms in Germany. idealo's growing travel division essentially comprises the award-winning metasearch platforms for flights and accommodations.
Our performance marketing team controls all paid and directly measurable marketing campaigns and is therefore one of the driving forces behind our current growth. In a team, data-driven work is a basic requirement and we are always one step ahead of trends in the market.
As part of the SEM team, you will get deep insights into marketing (SEA) automation in one of the top e-commerce players in Europe! A highly motivated and very successful team awaits you. You are responsible for strong growth, you drive innovation and increase the efficiency of all paid search channels in a data and technology-driven manner.
As part of the SEM travel team, you will be instrumental in shaping our success in the travel industry. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an inquisitive, motivated, and data-driven addition to our paid search family. We are looking forward to your application!
The position is advertised as a full-time or a part-time position.
About your new role
- You are responsible for the planning, creation and control of our performance-oriented marketing channels (paidsearch, display, remarketing, paid social, etc).
- You will develop performance marketing strategies and optimization approaches for our keyword sets, ad design and bidding strategies.
- You are responsible for tracking our campaigns.
- You always have an eye on the impact of our marketing campaigns and create analyszes and reports for regular success monitoring.
- You will continue to expand our successful performance marketing strategies and test new channels to drive future growth in the paid area.
- Finally, you regularly exchange information with other teams (data analysis, product development, graphics, etc.) and develop measures to ensure the quality of the paid traffic in the long term.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a high online affinity and several years of experience in operational online marketing with a focus on SEA or Paid Social.
- You also have in-depth knowledge of the common marketing tools (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics).
- You are characterized by a high technical affinity, a very good understanding of numbers, and an analytical mindset.
- You like to work independently and a structured way of working and reliability is a matter of course for you.
- You identify with the absolute ability to work in a team and at the same time ambition in your daily business.
- Your profile is rounded off by a good knowledge of MS Office and a very good knowledge of German and English.
Your Benefits at idealo
- No standstill! We always have something going on! We offer you individual training opportunities for your specialist or management career.
- The equipment you need to work. We attach great importance to sustainability and environmental awareness.
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies with you and achieving common goals.
- Various development opportunities and projects that you drive forward with a lot of personal responsibility.
- An open corporate culture that focuses on honesty, courage, and tolerance.
- Countless other idealo advantages to fulfill every heart's desire range from the organic breakfast in the morning to bicycles that can be borrowed during the lunch break.
- More capital is not possible: You work in a light-flooded, ultra-modern new building in the heart of the former Berlin newspaper district and along the former Berlin Wall. But you also have the option to work flexibly from home.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021.
idealo is a success story from Berlin: In 2000 we started with the mission to help our users make the right purchasing decisions. In the heart of Berlin, over 1,000 employees from more than 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and independent work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to working in an international and inspiring environment with a high degree of freedom. We are in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique Idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that drives our business. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you the way you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.