(Senior) Organic App Growth Manager (m|f|x)
We are looking for a passionate Organic App Growth Specialist who is excited about mobile apps and has a strong data-driven and results-oriented mindset to join our App Marketing Team in Berlin. You will play a vital role in the user acquisition app marketing strategies and be responsible for identifying and executing new organic growth channels.
About your new role
- You are responsible for planning, creating and testing App Store Optimisation strategies in all our markets, your role also includes regular performance monitoring.
- Developing strategies for app marketing and creating concepts for optimisation are also part of your role.
- You analyse business processes, test your own hypotheses using data to prove their accuracy and contribute to the automation of our marketing activities. You organise workflows and establish these workflows as best practices for the team.
- Your responsibilities include improving web-to-app touchpoints and conversion rates.
- You will improve the web-to-app touch points and conversion rates as well as working on continuous efforts to get our app featured within the App Stores.
- You will work closely together with other departments to maintain coherence across marketing channels.
Skills & Requirements
- You feel at home in the digital world and have extensive hands-on experience in operative app marketing with a focus on App Store Optimisation and Organic Growth.
- You have significant knowledge of ASO tools like AppTweak, AppFollow, AppAnnie or similar ones.
- In app marketing, you follow current trends and are also interested in developing your own ASO concept to increase performance. You are skilled in research and the development of creative ideas to test new ways to improve performance.
- An analytical way of thinking and a very good handling of numbers characterise you.
- You are an expert in problem solving and you feel confident with facing new growth challenges.
- Not needed, but a plus: You have already successfully requested a Store Feature.
- e-Commerce background is also a plus but no must if you can easily adapt to a new vertical and bring a track record of growth hacking with you.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.