Senior Engineer Cloud Computing (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinTechnology & Data
You are Cloud Native and want to build solutions on a cloud infrastructure? Your heart beats for Kubernetes and you fancy Programming? Become part of idealos department Platform Operations and join our journey from data center towards Public Cloud!
The position as a Senior Engineer Cloud Computing (m|f|x) is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- In an international and agile team environment, you manage the idealo Infrastructure-as-Code and develop our Cloud Computing.
- Your work focuses on the migration of services to the Public Cloud in collaboration with our Software Development Teams.
- You advance our container orchestration towards our understanding of “You-build-it-you-run-it”.
- You promote the development of our self-services and contribute to shaping idealos DevOps culture, therefore you perceive our software development teams as customers.
Skills & Requirements
- You gathered multi-year experience in Cloud Engineering and bring orientation for infrastructure-as-code.
- You are well versed in managing Containers (Kubernetes).
- You utilize your programming experience to automate your daily work, CD does not only change your directory.
- You work solution oriented, apply your communicative competence and interpret your activities as supply of services.
- You want to work in a learning organization, you visualize error culture as something value-creating and ideally you are familiar with an agile working environment.
Your benefits at idealo
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Plenty of time for digital detox! There are many creative and agile paths for you to take that can serve as a balance to daily work in front of a computer screen. In addition, you are never too far away from your colleagues should you wish to avoid long telephone calls and complicated emails.
- There is no room for monotony here! Together with more than 10 different departments within the Product and Technology umbrella, you will work on a variety of topics and ambitious goals.
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts in the morning to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break.
- With countless opportunities for team bonding such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you will be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department.
- Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our make the best purchasde decision. We focussing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.