Senior Data Analyst (m|f|x) - New Business
The New Business Team at idealo is building new products for our Business Partners to generate an additional Revenue Stream for the company.
Be part of a new data related venture from day one backed by the idealo ecosystem.
As a Data Analyst you will have the ownership to envision and generate meaningful data-driven insights for our B2B Partners.
With your passion for analytics, statistics and predictive approaches you will fundamentally impact and develop the product’s success.
About your new role
- To create meaningful analysis and reportings for our business partners, in line with our product strategy and customer feedback, you proactively combine data from multiple data sources (Databases, APIs etc.).
- With your data driven mindset you drive the full data analytics stack of our product by covering all aspects of data exploration, extraction, modelling and visualization and ensure the validity of the data we produce and implement processes to prevent inaccuracies.
- You will work closely with our business partners to tackle their real-life business challenges through analytics solutions to be implemented into our product.
- Within the scope of your work you derive the needs of our partners from large amounts of data and validate findings using qualitative methods. You will work closely with the Data Science, Business Intelligence and Product Area Inventory departments.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 4+ years track record as a Data Analyst, ideally in fast paced e-commerce or marketing environment.
- Excellent educational background in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or similar quantitative field.
- You already have experience in working with large-scale datasets and therefore you master SQL, Python and /or R libraries (e.g. pandas, matplotlib, numpy)
- You have profound experience with analyzing Google Analytics data using BigQuery and you know how to dataViz with Tableau, QlikView or Looker.
- Working with Airflow as an ETL solution and AWS’s data offerings is a familiar ground for you
- You can work autonomously and structured, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a strong team player
- You have Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written; German is a plus.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.