Senior Data Analyst - Acquisition & Loyalty (m|f|x)
As one of Germany's success stories, idealo is building the future of shopping helping several million customers find the best offer in e-commerce every month. In your future role as a Data Analyst working within the product area Acquisition & Loyalty you will help us in continuously creating products loved by our users.
About your new role
- Data Ambassador: As a data analyst, you are approachable for all data related questions. You support your colleagues as a sparring partner to achieve clarity in our data-related challenges.
- Explorer: By utilizing available data, you proactively create and share insights, product ideas and A/B test results.
- Data Enabler: You work closely with Business and Product Owners so they can in turn do their work efficiently. You help them with product and business insights.
- Monitor: You monitor the most important KPIs and inform stakeholders in case of performance issues.
- Documentation: You proactively document all cases and topics related to analytics and team knowledge.
- Learner: You are constantly challenging yourself and improving your skills as a Data Analyst.
- Team Player: You participate and contribute in any other functions and tasks needed to help your team and department achieve their goals and OKRs.
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding of statistical concepts applied to data analysis and A/B tests.
- You are able to utilize SQL to query data for various analytical needs.
- Experience in working with Google analytics.
- You have experience using data visualization tools such as: Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge of Python and Pandas for data analysis (not required but a plus).
Domain knowledge and soft skills
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You are proactive by nature and take ownership of your work and tasks.
- You have a passion for data-driven product development.
- You are able to translate complex analytics and discuss your findings with non-experts.
- You are a strong team player who can still work autonomously.
At idealo you can expect
- Join one of Germany's best employers to work for and enjoy a family-friendly environment where you as an employee will be taken care of
- A people-first culture that promotes your development as a professional and person based on your strengths and personal goals
- We are a principle-based product & technology organization using OKRs for setting and measuring our goals. We work with agile methods giving a lot of responsibility and freedom to the individual teams
- Access to learning & development resources at idealo and the Axel Springer Group. Choose your preferred resources from the growing list of online courses on Udemy, extend your knowledge and professional network at conferences and meetups
- A diverse and engaged community of +350 highly skilled and experienced technologists from +40 nations at idealo and a growing network of technologists at the Axel Springer Group, all located in Europe's most modern office building in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive compensation package and various attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees but also promote a sustainable lifestyle incl. JobRad/Bike Leasing, free organic breakfast and lunch options in our canteen delivered from regional initiatives and vendors as well as delicious fair-trade coffee
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We focussing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!