Senior CRM Manager (m|f|x)
Every day we want to write new success stories and not only on the German market - that is our goal, that is our passion!
To strengthen our CRM team, we are looking for creative and dedicated people who are just as passionate about CRM, email marketing and push messages as we are. We innovate, experiment and reach millions of people with our highly relevant campaigns. You can be part of our dedicated and motivated team too and contribute your ideas as a Senior CRM Manager (m|f|x) because we are looking for you to become even better!
This role is advertised as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- With your analytical skills, you are responsable for the conception of relevant ad-hoc analyses and derive corresponding recommendations for action.
- You identify relevant user segments and address the customers in a targeted manner, taking over the conception, implementation and optimisation of email and push campaigns.
- You implement your ideas yourself. In cooperation with the tech and data teams, you get an overview of the existing data in the data lake and how you can use it in a targeted and relevant way for automated, highly personalised CRM measures.
- You write your SQL queries in your own responsability, supported by a great CRM team, and you are also responsible for controlling, measuring the success and optimising the CRM measures.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in CRM and experience in the operational control and implementation of email marketing campaigns and customer data selection.
- You have already worked with large tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Emarsys, Selligent, Adobe Suite, etc., but in any case have a knowledge of an email marketing/CRM campaign tool.
- You have a very good knowledge of data analysis and the use of corresponding tools (e.g. SQL, HTML, Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- You have a good feeling for trends and topics, but also a creative sense for layout and text, and you are a team player with vision.
You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input.
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partner.
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break.
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.