Senior App Marketing Manager – Engagement/ Growth/ Retention (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinMarketing
We are looking for a Senior App Marketing Manager – Engagement/ Growth/ Retention (m|f|x) who is passionate about mobile apps and performance marketing and has a strong data-driven and results-oriented mindset to support our app marketing team in Berlin.
You are responsible for the paid growth within the idealo app, which is one of the most successful apps in Germany, but also in other European countries (such as France, Italy, Spain, Austria and the UK). You will coordinate our paid channels, identify and implement new growth channels and work closely with our mobile development team. You understand the different ways of effective app marketing and reactivations? You understand the specific pros and cons of UA channels and you can articulate your approach to handle app growth? You like to define a strategy of a scalable and repeatable method for growth, inspired by data? If you can answer all with “yes”, we are happy to receive your application.
The position is advertised as full-time and part-time.
About your new role
- You will create and develop an achievable growth plan and monitor its progress.
- For our Paid Growth and Organic Growth Managers, you will act as a sparring partner, to drive projects forward.
- You will run projects in collaboration with other marketing departments and our app developers to create and implement new experiences that take our app to new, sustainable levels of growth.
- You will develop ideas to increase post-install activation rates, drive more engagement within the app, achieve higher retention rates for specific cohorts and reactivate old users.
- Also, you will work on customer segmentation and funnel and cohort analysis. In addition, you will also work on active ways to increase CLV.
Skills & Requirements
- You have worked for at least two different apps (or at least 1 app + 1 app marketing agency).
- You are very good in UA and have good level of experience in Programmatic Buying, ASA, ACi, Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Influencer etc.
- You bring a track record in growth hacking with you and can prove this up with data.
- You have a history of focusing on activating / onboarding a user after install, continuous engagement, retention and re-activation.
- You have a good understanding of all app tracking related topics. You are passionate about growth topics and you are performance-driven.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1.000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.