Security Automation Engineer (m|f|x)
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Berlin, BerlinTechnology & Data
As Security Automation Engineer, you will support our Prevention team to further develop our security pipeline and implement automated full stack security audits for our more than 400 services.
Are you curious about how information security can work in a fast-growing, agile company? Then we are looking forward to your support in our "Product Area" Security!
The position of Security Automation Engineer (m|f|x) is advertised as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You analyze, automate and optimize our automated security audits.
- You design and implement reusable and scalable software that supports our development teams as part of our security pipeline to detect vulnerabilities as early as possible.
- When needed, you evaluate new security tools to identify potential new attack vectors across idealo's technology stack.
- You ensure a smooth integration into the existing security pipeline and operate our platform for continuous security testing.
- You will develop appropriate solutions to automatically address identified risks with the responsible colleagues.
- Furthermore, you will support our Security Champions in reviewing and resolving any security problems that are found.
Skills & Requirements
- You have several years of experience as an Automation Security Engineer or have comparable qualifications.
- Your toolbox is well filled, and you can automate targeted attacks with it.
- You can write your own tools platform independent in at least one scripting language to automate tasks.
- CI/CD environments make your heart beat faster, and you know how to use them.
- Experience in hybrid cloud environments is a plus.
- You have good communication and presentation skills and can explain technical terms in non-technical language.
- You speak fluent English.
Your benefits at idealo
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid working model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offers (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from our training budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". At the same time, you can network with colleagues from our group of companies on our beautiful rooftop terrace.
- Do you like support outside of work? We offer free counseling and support in all areas of life (professional, private, family, health, etc.) in cooperation with the pme-Familienservice.
- You don't live in Germany yet? We support you in the visa process and with your relocation.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1200 employees from 60 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.