Sales Manager France (m|f|x)
idealo only exists in Germany? You thought wrong. Our friends in France know how to compare prices as well! To make idealo.fr even more exciting, we are looking for a sales allrounder. To find new and exciting shops we can collaborate with, you can let your creativity run wild. Apply now and ideally take it to the next level – be part of this success story!
The position as Sales Manager France (m|f|x) is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About new role
- You consistently create new cooperation through active cold-calling and build trustworthy relationships with online shops in France.
- You manage the entire sales process (sourcing, negotiation, closing) and optimise it constantly, hitting the sales targets and inventory goals for idealo.fr.
- You prioritise the acquisition of online shops following country strategic needs.
- You are representing idealo towards potential clients in meetings, conferences and events in France.
- You value the importance of collaboration and team efforts to reach our goals together.
Skills & Requirements
- You have an analytical and structured approach.
- You possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- You are eager to go full throttle, take responsibility and work with great colleagues in our International Sales and Account Management Team.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Sales Manager in the e-Commerce or Performance Marketing sectors and you there know how to approach online retailer within France.
- You have previous experience in using one of these tools: Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk, Microsoft Office.
- You speak French at native speaker level and you are fluent in English.
Your benefits at idealo
- A team in which the French culture is at the centre of attention.
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partners.
- More than 1000 motivated colleagues from 40 nations.
- Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
- Family friendliness based on deep conviction, including flexible working hours, remote work options and 30+ vacation days per year.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.