Product Owner (m|f|x) - Team Transport
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinProduct
We are looking for a Product Owner with a passion for products related to networks and other transport technologies like CDNs to join our Web Platform team.
You will drive our transformation from a data center-based company to a native public cloud environment, within the next two years.
Together with your team of engineers, you will work on varying initiatives, consulting our customers and creating products to enable our customers to operate completely autonomous and self-driven in the cloud.
The position as Product Owner (f|m|x) - Team transport is advertised as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- The product owner role owns and contributes to all phases of the product development lifecycle from discovery & ideation to end-of-life; assess value, develop scope, and prioritize backlog items.
- Manage expectations of internal stakeholders and users, translate their needs into features and products.
- Translate goals into team-specific tactics and results, communicate the product roadmap.
- Work closely with an autonomous team of six engineers and coordinate with them.
- Collaborate closely with other product owners in the diverse Web Platform leadership team on strategy and improving product development practices in the area.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a background in software development or infrastructure and are interested in both, ideally in cloud-based environments.
- You are an agile practitioner and know how to work in agile teams.
- You are self-driven and committed to ensuring that your products meet the needs of your users and stakeholders.
- You have excellent communication skills and are adept at garnering support for your vision and strategy.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
Your Benefits at idealo
- Being part of a diverse leadership team that works together on our ambitious goals, while also working to create something new.
- Grow as a leadership person through individually tailored development opportunities, seminars and workshops but also through leadership network talks with your relevant peers.
- Active support and customized offers that help you balance your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- A supportive leadership team in an open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual.
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental, social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,200 employees from 60 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further info!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.