Product Owner (m|f|x) for A/B Testing
As the Product Owner for A/B Testing at idealo you will be responsible for our A/B testing platform, enabling a test- and hypothesis-driven mindset within our product development teams and facilitate knowledge sharing throughout the organization.
About your new role:
- Improve and maintain our A/B testing platform together with our service provider and our internal platform and data teams. Understand the requirements and develop a strategy for testing at idealo
- Help product development teams across all units to be successful in their testing through trainings, documentation and hands-on support
- Facilitate a testing culture at idealo by working closely with the developer community, product owners and stakeholders in our product organization.
- Establish knowledge and data sharing throughout the organization with the help of necessary processes and tools
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in conversion rate optimization and IT project management
- Proven ability to design and validate hypotheses through A/B tests
- You are driven, outcome-oriented and eager to make a difference
- You love to (and know how to) communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, like product owners, developers, directors, and partners
- Ideally: extensive knowledge of AB testing tools and services
At idealo you can expect
- Upon starting at idealo you will get all the equipment you need to perform at your best and are invited to our welcome days for onboarding
- We offer a large degree of responsibility and freedom in an international and inspirational environment
- We share knowledge and learnings through tech talks, tech communities and product demos
- We provide training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- We value our culture of trust, freedom, and responsibility. Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg in Berlin!
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.