Product Owner Data Platform (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinTechnology & Data
We are looking for a Product Owner to join the Data Platform area with a passion for products related to data infrastructure, data governance, data modelling and self-service analytics. You will drive the product vision for our Data Platform dedicated to enabling users to make the most of idealo’s massive collection of data. You and your team of data engineers will work on varying data initiatives, creating solutions designed to increase efficiency and ease of working with big data to reduce time to insights for the business.
With your excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and your strong analytical skills, you ensure that the development of your products meets the needs of your users and stakeholders.
The position as Product Owner (f|m|x) is advertised as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- Manage your own products as part of a Scrum team in an agile environment, own the vision for your products.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle from ideation to end-of-life; assess value, develop scope, and prioritize backlog items.
- Translate goals into team-specific tactics and results, communicate the product roadmap and execute to drive the growth vision of the company.
- Manage expectations of internal stakeholders and users, translate their needs into features and products.
- Collaborate closely with your team of data engineers applying user-centric methods that focus on value and clearly scoped problems.
- Collaborate closely with other product owners in the Data Platform area on data strategy and improving product development practices in the area.
- You have a background in building and owning data products or platforms to enable wide-spread usage of data, ideally in cloud-based environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and are adept at garnering support for your vision and strategy.
- You are an agile practitioner.
- You have a passion for end-to-end customer experience with active listening skills for customer feedback.
- You focus on outcomes and regularly measure user and business success with leading and lagging indicators.
- You own your products through the full product lifecycle and have applied product management methodologies for different lifecycle stages.
- You work closely with your engineering teams and guide with user-centric methods that focus on value and clearly scoped problems.
- You are self-driven and are committed to ensuring that your products meet the needs of your users and stakeholders.
Your Benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual career in product management.
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances.
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own workday.
- Family friendliness based on deep conviction, including flexible working hours, remote work options, and 30+ vacation days per year.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms, and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story. In 2000, we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, about 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our customers to make the best purchase decision. We focus on agile and autonomous work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring work environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a severe handicap do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote. However, we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further info!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.