Product Owner - Customer Data (m|f|x)
It is our mission to make millions of customers happy with personalized targeting and true wow features. Through close cooperation in cross-functional teams, with developers, data analysts, engineers, data science, and rapid A/B testing, we jointly ensure that we work in a customer-centric manner.
This enables us to make our customer retention features even better and to ensure that customer activity increases sustainably.
We are seeking you for our product area "Acquisition & Loyalty" to make our measures even more relevant.
About your new role
- You are responsible for the conception, development, and enhancement of the idealo Customer Data Infrastructure
- You provide your stakeholders (marketing, B2C teams) with customer data so that they can use segmentation and personalization strategies to better address customers
- You develop & communicate a clear customer data product vision and are responsible for Sprint Backlog Management in coordination with the development team and stakeholders
- You lead & coach a development team together with your tech double-header
- You formulate assumptions, test them and make data-driven decisions - you define your KPIs and keep them in view
- You will play an important role in working with stakeholders and other Product Areas on OKR and roadmap planning
Skills & Requirements
- You have gained several years of experience as a technical product owner or project manager in an agile environment, ideally in an eCommerce environment
- You acquired experience in data management, with customer data platforms, tag management or data management systems
- You enjoy tackling complex requirements and find pragmatic solutions
- You are talented to inspire your team with your ideas and the openness to let the team challenge your ideas
- You have profound knowledge in stakeholder management, including moderation and conflict resolution
Your benefits at idealo
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.