Product Owner B2C – Start Page (m|f|x)
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Berlin, BerlinProduct
As Product Area "Product Discovery" we are responsible for the start page, the search and results pages as well as the wish list. Every day, we help millions of customers find the right product.
Together with your development team, you are responsible for the maintenance and further development of the start page, the header, the product comparison and the wish list.
- As a product owner in the area of product discovery, you are responsible for the idealo start page, among other things, as the idealo core site. You know what our customers want, and you pick up returning users on their way to the right product.
- Together with your interdisciplinary team (Team Lead, Developers, UX Designers, Analysts) you help to support and inspire our customers on their journey.
- You develop a customer-centric roadmap with the help of scientific methods and are responsible for the feature implementation together with your team.
- In addition to the functional and product leadership of your team, you will work closely with the Team Lead to continuously develop the team in order to keep the delivery speed at a high level.
- You organize and shape relevant processes that help your team and organization drive innovations faster, for instance, usage of Design System or setting up a product framework to collaborate across different platforms.
Skills and requirements
- Several years of professional experience in product management in an agile environment, preferably in e-commerce.
- You have strong hypothesis discovery skills, you validate ideas early on, suggest good solutions and ways to test them, including actionable A/B tests.
- With your solution-oriented and motivated nature, you can convince others of your plans and make a difference together with your team.
- It is easy for you to communicate with different stakeholders. This includes product owners, developers, managers and - of course - our customers.
- You have a good understanding of numbers, can derive user needs from large amounts of data and know how to verify them using qualitative methods.
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". It also has a fabulous rooftop terrace with view of the whole of berlin where you can network with colleagues from our group of companies
- In need of additional support in any areas of your life? We offer free counseling and support in all areas of life (professional, private, family, health, etc.) in cooperation with the pme-Familienservice.
- You are a parent of a child that’s in need of daycare? Your needs are well looked after with our company KiTa which enables you to keep focused on work with no worries. In addition, you are paid in full for up to 30 sick days per child per year and if you are a single parent, even up to 60 sick days.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.