Product Analyst Team International (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinBI & Analytics
We are looking for a Product Analyst International (m|f|x) that helps our two product development teams to push our idealo and white labels webpages over 6 countries to the next level. Almost like a start-up within idealo itself, we drive the evolution of our international online products and price comparison platforms to fuel our exceptional growth. The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- PO Enabler: You support the Product Owner’s efficiency by providing dashboards, analysis on user behavior & AB tests and training for data tools whenever necessary.
- KPI Specialist: You monitor the most important business KPIs and inform stakeholders in case of performance issues. You consult by using the right metrics for product analyses.
- Data Expert: You are approachable for all data/report/analyses related questions of every member of the product area. You support your colleagues to achieve clarity in data-related issues.
- Explorer: You proactively create and share product ideas and insights for teams (and cross-team) based on data analysis. This is why you are keen on looking for the right source to provide the data needed.
- Communicator: In close collaboration with your Product Analyst team, you derive standards for product analytics within idealo and make sure that learnings are shared across departments.
Skills & Requirements
- Professional experience in product analytics in an agile environment, ideally in an e-commerce.
- You have a passion for customer-centric analytics and increasing user and business value from an analytical point of view.
- You have great communication skills and can deliver a story with data.
- You have a proven experience with either SQL, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau or Sitespect.
- You have worked with A/B testing before.
- You can translate complex analytics into business implications and discuss your findings with non-experts.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written; German is nice to have.
At idealo you can expect
- Join one of Germany's best employers to work for and enjoy a family-friendly environment where you as an employee will be taken care of.
- A people-first culture that promotes your development as a professional and person based on your strengths and personal goals.
- We are a principle-based product & technology organization using OKRs for setting and measuring our goals. We work with agile methods giving a lot of responsibility and freedom to the individual teams.
- Access to learning & development resources at idealo and the Axel Springer Group. Choose your preferred resources from the growing list of online courses on Udemy, extend your knowledge and professional network at conferences and meetups.
- A diverse and engaged community of +380 highly skilled and experienced technologists from +60 nations at idealo and a growing network of technologists at the Axel Springer Group, all located in Europe's most modern office building in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive compensation package and various attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees but also promote a sustainable lifestyle incl. JobRad/Bike Leasing, free organic breakfast and lunch options in our canteen delivered from regional initiatives and vendors as well as delicious fair-trade coffee.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,200 employees from 60 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We focussing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.