Product Analyst (m|f|x) – Post Purchase Experience
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinTechnology & Data
As a Product Analyst you are part of the Product Area After Sales. Our main goal is to ensure that our customers have the best experience after shopping on idealo. As a member of the Product Team, you make an impact when it comes to order handling, fulfilment, customer support, idealo account features and transparent communication in the B2C context.
When working with Product Owners and User Research Specialists, we value your data-driven approach and analytical view of business and products. We also foster the exchange of ideas as well as challenges with more analysts from other departments in the company.
The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- With your view on data, you identify customer needs and how to satisfy them together with the whole Product Team. You create and share product ideas and insights for the teams in the Product Area.
- You enable Product Owners to work efficiently by providing figures and data and you consult in using the right metrics for product analysis.
- Your valuable input helps to create solutions on how to measure customer satisfaction based on the products we build.
- You monitor the most important KPIs and play an essential role when it comes to creating new KPIs and metrics. You inform stakeholders in case of performance issues.
- You are the first person to contact when it comes to data and analysis related questions for the whole Product Area and the stakeholders.
- Finally, you proactively and reactively take care that everybody can trust the data that is used.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for working with data and minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in an E-Commerce environment.
- You bring experience in using SQL and Tableau and you have good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- You have hands-on experience with designing and interpreting A/B testing.
- You have a passion for customer-centric analytics, and you can derive insights that increase the value for the user.
- You are a strong team player and still can work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus) complete your profile.
At idealo you can expect
- Join one of Germany's best employers to work for and enjoy a family-friendly environment where you as an employee will be taken care of.
- A people-first culture that promotes your development as a professional and person based on your strengths and personal goals.
- We are a principle-based product & technology organization using OKRs for setting and measuring our goals. We work with agile methods giving a lot of responsibility and freedom to the individual teams.
- Access to learning & development resources at idealo and the Axel Springer Group. Choose your preferred resources from the growing list of online courses on Udemy, extend your knowledge and professional network on conferences and meetups.
- A diverse and engaged community of +300 highly skilled and experienced technologists from +40 nations at idealo and a growing network of technologists at the Axel Springer Group, all located in Europe's most modern office building in the heart of Berlin.
- A competitive compensation package and various attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees but also promote a sustainable lifestyle incl. JobRad/Bike Leasing, free organic breakfast and lunch options in our canteen delivered from regional initiatives and vendors as well as delicious fair-trade coffee.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1100 idealos from 40 nations, apply with us today.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.