Product Analyst – idealo Shopping experience (m|f|x)
Once a user knows what product to buy, it’s all about comparing the related offers. With tens of thousands of shops connected to idealo, providing 350m offers for 2.5m products there is a huge variety to discover. Supporting the users to make the right purchase decisions – and fulfilling a frictionless purchase execution – is the main purpose of the product area “Shopping”.
In order to create a product our users love we not only have access to an almost endless amount of inventory: The 50m+ visits per month provide us with exciting data to analyze – and to improve the product for our customers.
Therefore we need your support!
About your new role
- PO Enabler
Product Owners can do their work efficiently. As a product analyst, you support this by providing dashboards and training for data tools whenever necessary.
- KPI Specialist
The Product Analyst monitors the most important KPIs and informs stakeholders in case of performance issues. You consult in using the right metrics for product analyses. Furthermore, you challenge and optimize KPIs as well as coming up with new ones, if necessary.
- Data Buddy
The Product Analyst is approachable for all data/report/analyses related questions of every member of the product area.
You support your colleagues as a sparring partner to achieve clarity in data-related challenges.
The Product Analyst proactively creates and shares product ideas and insights for particular teams (and cross-team). To achieve this you are keen on looking for the right source to provide the data needed.
- Quality assurer
You proactively and reactively ensure that everybody can trust the data that is used.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a passion for customer-centric analytics and increasing user and business value from an analytical point of view
- You have great communication skills and can deliver a story with data
- You have a proven experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau or Sitespect
- You have a passion for hypothesis and data-driven product development
- You have hands-on experience with designing and interpreting A/B testing
- You are able to translate complex analytics into business implications and discuss your findings with non-experts
- You are a strong team player and still can work autonomously
At idealo you can expect
- Join one of Germany's best employers to work for and enjoy a family-friendly environment where you as an employee will be taken care of
- A people-first culture that promotes your development as a professional and person based on your strengths and personal goals
- We are a principle-based product & technology organization using OKRs for setting and measuring our goals. We work with agile methods giving a lot of responsibility and freedom to the individual teams
- Access to learning & development resources at idealo and the Axel Springer Group. Choose your preferred resources from the growing list of online courses on Udemy, extend your knowledge and professional network on conferences and meetups
- A diverse and engaged community of +300 highly skilled and experienced technologists from +40 nations at idealo and a growing network of technologists at the Axel Springer Group, all located in Europe's most modern office building in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive compensation package and various attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees but also promote a sustainable lifestyle incl. JobRad/Bike Leasing, free organic breakfast and lunch options in our canteen delivered from regional initiatives and vendors as well as delicious fair-trade coffee
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.