Performance Marketing Manager (m|w|x) - Display
Our Performance Marketing team manages all paid and directly measurable marketing campaigns and is therefore one of the driving forces behind our current growth. Within the team, data-driven work is a basic requirement and we are always one step ahead of market trends.
As part of the Performance Marketing team you will gain deep insights into Marketing automation in one of the top e-commerce players in Europe! A highly motivated and very successful team awaits you. You will be responsible for strong growth, drive innovation and increase the efficiency of all paid search channels using data and technology.
- With your hands on mentality you manage the Performance Marketing channels with focus on Display for Germany in creating and executing paid multi-channel display marketing channels (Facebook/Instagram, Google, Criteo).
- You establish new channels for web & app acquisition for idealo / Programmatic Advertising to drive further impact.
- You measure the impact of marketing campaigns and provide insightful reports/dashboards to scale the operations.
- You find new ways of taking a look on your data using attribution analysis to bring our Display channels to the next level.
- You collaborate closely as sparring partner with various stakeholders (e.g. Marketingchannels, Graphics, Analysts).
- You have experience with dynamic paid marketing channels, tracking tools & automation.
- You have a hands-on attitude and are familiar with common marketing tools (e.g Facebook, Smartly, ProductsUp, Adjust, Google Analytics, Tableau) and already worked data driven campaigns / with data feeds.
- You understand the Display world, are able to bring in new ideas and execute them.
- You like to be creative and a number cruncher at the same time.
- Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently and creates a clear path for your goals.
- You have a good knowledge of German, but also have no problem with presenting in English.
At idealo you can expect
An intensive exchange of knowledge within the team and close cooperation with the various areas of idealo
- No boredom! There's always something going on here! We offer individual further training opportunities for your specialist or management career
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies with you to achieve common goals
- Everything your idealo heart desires - from cool idealo benefits to organic breakfast
- and rental bikes for the lunch break
- A dynamic working environment and optimal working conditions offer you the ideal basis to give free rein to your creativity and performance in your profession
- A dedicated executive - onboarding, which will give you a good start in the idealo culture
idealo is a success story from Berlin: In 2000 we started with the mission to help our users make the right buying decisions. In the heart of Berlin, more than 900 employees from 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and independent work, sustainability and a healthy work/life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our culture and are a fundamental part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just the way you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability play no role.