Online Marketing Manager – international Brand Campaigns (m|f|x)
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Berlin, BerlinMarketing
The mission of the Brand Marketing Department at idealo is to build great campaigns that bring our brand to the next level and drive performance.
Being part of the Brand Marketing International department, you will play a key role in shaping our success in our 5 (growth) markets. You will be part of an international team of motivated and ambitious marketing professionals who work together not only to drive performance but also to bring our brand to the next level.
You will have true ownership and lots of room for new initiatives as well as the opportunity to bring your expertise and implement your great ideas.
The position is advertised as full-time and part-time.
About you new role
- You are responsible for strategical planning and executing brand marketing campaigns, with a focus on video advertising campaigns (YouTube, Tiktok , Instagram, and other video platforms).
- You develop brand marketing strategies and ensure continuous tracking and monitoring of our campaigns, as well as ongoing analysis and reporting.
- With your hands-on mentality, you deep dive into performance data to support optimization and growth and drive return on ads spend.
- You play a key role in working with current partners to gain a deep understanding of new and existing services but you also brainstorm new approaches and strategies for idealo.
- You work closely with Brand and Design teams, as well as external agencies on our creative strategy, optimizing creatives for platforms.
Skills & Requirements
- You have minimum 1-2 years of experience in planning and managing online marketing campaigns, with a focus on video advertising, preferably in an e-commerce business or digital agency.
- You have experience with video advertising and have already worked with platforms such as YouTube, Tiktok , Facebook, Instagram or other social video platforms.
- You possess both analytical and creative thinking skills. You also bring organizational and communication skills complemented by a high degree of reliability.
- You are interested in current trends in online marketing and independently develop innovative campaign concepts to increase performance.
- You have a good understanding of tracking of marketing campaigns (web and app).
- You enjoy working in an international, dynamic environment and have a good level of English (other languages are advantageous).
At idealo you can expect
- A hybrid work model: Because individual needs count more than ever, idealo lets you freely choose your work location within Germany.
- We are one of Germany's best employers to work for and with us, you can enjoy a family-friendly environment where you as an employee will be taken care of.
- A people-first culture that promotes your development as a professional and person based on your strengths and personal goals.
- Access to learning & development resources at idealo and the Axel Springer Group. Choose your preferred resources from the growing list of online courses on Udemy, extend your knowledge and professional network on conferences and meetups.
- A diverse and engaged community of +400 highly skilled and experienced technologists from +60 nations at idealo and a growing network of technologists at the Axel Springer Group.
- A competitive compensation package and various attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees but also promote a sustainable lifestyle.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.