Junior Performance Marketing Manager (m|f|x)
As a member of our team, you can look forward to working with a large degree of freedom in an international and inspirational environment. We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
- With your hands on mentality you support the Performance Marketing managers in creating and executing multi-channel display marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Bing...)
- Therefore you measure the impact of marketing campaigns and provide insightful reports/dashboards to scale the operations
- Supporting the Marketing team in designing and visualising the Performance Marketing KPIs is also amongst your task
- You collaborate closely as sparring partner with various stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Analyst, Business Intelligence)
- You have first experiences with paid marketing channels and tracking tools
- Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently and creates a clear path for your goals
- You are interested in Online Marketing and E-commerce trends
- As a passionate teamplayer and enjoy supporting other team members in different projects
- You speak English fluently, German as one of the other idealo languages (French, Spanish, Italian) is desired but not necessary
Your benefits at idealo
- Creativity and innovation! In order to achieve idealos popularity is no idea too crazy
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.