(Junior) Online Marketing Manager (m|f|x) - Paid Search (SEM)
Our Performance Marketing team manages all paid and directly measurable marketing campaigns and is therefore one of the driving forces behind our current growth. Within the team, data-driven work is a basic requirement and we are always one step ahead of market trends.
As part of the SEM team you will gain deep insights into Marketing (SEA) automation in one of the top e-commerce players in Europe! A highly motivated and very successful team awaits you. You will be responsible for strong growth, drive innovation and increase the efficiency of all paid search channels using data and technology.
- You are responsible for the planning, creation and management of our performance online marketing campaigns with a focus on Paid Search (SEM).
- Continuous performance monitoring and operational implementation are your responsibility.
- You will develop performance marketing strategies and optimization approaches and ensure continuous tracking of our performance campaigns as well as ongoing analysis and reporting.
You will analyse business processes, test hypotheses through tests, back them up with data, participate in the automation of our marketing and establish them as best practice in the team.
- You feel at home in the online world and have experience in operational online marketing with a focus on paid search (SEA).
- You have initial knowledge of paid search as well as experience in using common analysis tools, e.g. Google Analytics, tableau.
- You are interested in current trends in online marketing and are able to independently develop innovative campaign concepts to increase performance.
- You have a high technical affinity, a very good understanding of numbers and an analytical way of thinking.
- You like to share your knowledge with others and are open for exchange.
At idealo you can expect
An intensive exchange of knowledge within the team and close cooperation with the various areas of idealo
- No boredom! There's always something going on here! We offer individual further training opportunities for your specialist or management career
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies with you to achieve common goals
- Everything your idealo heart desires - from cool idealo benefits to organic breakfast
- and rental bikes for the lunch break
- A dynamic working environment and optimal working conditions offer you the ideal basis to give free rein to your creativity and performance in your profession
- A dedicated executive - onboarding, which will give you a good start in the idealo culture
idealo is a success story from Berlin: In 2000 we started with the mission to help our users make the right buying decisions. In the heart of Berlin, more than 900 employees from 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and independent work, sustainability and a healthy work/life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our culture and are a fundamental part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just the way you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability play no role.