International Business Development Manager (m|f|x)
Here at idealo we are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world. We’re committed to pushing the idealo white label brands to the next level in exciting markets beyond Germany (France, Italy, Spain, Austria and the UK) and this drives us to achieve more each day. Almost like a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth. As an International Business Development Manager you are in charge of the operational and strategic development of idealo white labels and push our sites’ performance to the next level.
About your new role
- You drive international projects forward and coordinate project teams from the various departments, with focus on the white label websites of idealo.
- You have full responsibility over the business unit of white labels, with regards to the P&L and yearly business planning.
- You will be responsible for evaluating business and product ideas of strategic importance and developing new product and market opportunities using data-driven methods.
- In collaboration with the divisional management, country managers and specialist departments, you analyse ideas, general customer and market-specific needs in quantitative and qualitative terms.
- You adjust the business unit’s strategy when necessary, drive and evaluate online marketing campaigns, and interpret and validate test results using various tools.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience, gained in a renowned e-commerce company or a start-up.
- You have managed and successfully completed complex projects thus you are already familiar with the lateral management of project teams.
- You possess a solution-oriented mindset and have hands-on experience with executing market strategy while maintaining an agile approach.
- You already have experience with online marketing campaigns and with creating KPI analyses & reports in excel or similar tools, and your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently and create a clear path to your goals.
- With your clear way of communicating and excellent presentation skills, you can disseminate complex projects in a structured and simple way.
- You are fluent in English and you have an advantage when you can conduct project meetings also in German.
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,200 employees from 60 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.