Inhouse Salesforce Consultant (m|f|x)
Are you a Salesforce.com savant with a passion for e-commerce, looking for a job where you collaborate with your users daily and in person, without the need to travel? Then this full-time-position with idealo in Berlin might be right for you!
idealo has business relationships with the entire e-commerce retailer market in six European countries. From Amazon and eBay to the small specialists, thousands of merchants in six European countries use idealo as one of or their most important sources for customer contacts and online sales. As a member of our Salesforce-Team Lightning, you enable the sales and account managers to make our merchants more successful on idealo´s platform.
About your new role
- You analyze the business strategy of idealo, understand merchant’s wants and needs and how idealos platform can help merchants reach their goals
- In close collaboration with the Head of Sales and key users you design sales processes and consult on viability and feasibility
- Your goal is to make idealo’s unique, data-based knowledge of the eCommerce-market accessible to account managers in a best-in-class Salesforce-environment
- As part of idealos agile Salesforce team, you help implement, maintain and re-evaluate those processes in the Lightning environment, integrating with software from other tech teams at idealo
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce.com Products, especially Sales Cloud (min. 3 years experience)
- comprehensive understanding of sales and key account management processes
- 1+ year(s) of work experience as a consultant/business analyst/product manager, preferably inhouse or on-site with clients
- Demonstrated ability to use data as an enabler for decision making
- Experience with agile methodology and user-centric discovery methods
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written, German is a big plus
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual Salesforce career
- Adequate compensation, relocation support
- Family-friendly and environmental-friendly company policy
- International, open-minded working environment with 800 people from 40 countries
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own workday
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- A cool office loft in the trendy, international district of Berlin-Kreuzberg
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.