Head of Product (m|f|x) – Payment
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinProduct
As Head of Product (m|f|x) for the product area “Purchase Execution” you will act on a crucial part of idealos product: Working on excellent checkout experiences and a state-of-the-art payment solution is one of the most important keys for idealos success.
It’s the product areas – and their three product teams – job to fulfill or exceed customers` expectations and provide frictionless checkout and payment experiences – the latter both for our customers and our partner shops.
Together with the Head of Technology, you will co-lead the department and empower our product development teams to create the best solutions for the most important challenges.
The position as Head of Product (m|f|x) is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You will lead the product area "Purchase Execution” together with the Head of Technology.
- You’ll drive a vision and mission for the department and develop the organizational maturity to fulfill the departments purpose as successful as possible.
- You are leading by example and create an atmosphere of appreciation and togetherness, with a focus on mentoring and developing our Product Owners.
- Our strong idealo values guide you through your daily work in a leadership role; to monitor the department’s success you moreover find suitable and reliable OKRs and KPIs.
- Your experience counts: With your data-driven approach and product management knowledge you’ll bring bring product discovery and delivery to the next level.
Skills & Requirements
- Product Management: You have experience in the user-centered, data-driven development of high-traffic, digital products - ideally in an e-commerce or payment environment.
- People Management: You bring intercultural understanding and empathy for diverse teams that help them grow professionally and personally - individually as well as together with your team.
- Organizational Development: Keeping the big picture in mind you are open for change and find suitable measures for continuous development in your department.
- General knowledge: No matter if it’s business-, technical-, legal- or user-related – with your comprehensive understanding you feel comfortable talking about diverse topics and perspectives.
- Communication: You bring strong communication skills in English that enable you to communicate complex issues in a clear and comprehensible way.
Your benefits at idealo
- Being part of a diverse leadership team that works together on our ambitious goals, while also working to create something new.
- Grow as a leadership person through individually tailored development opportunities, seminars and workshops but also through leadership network talks with your relevant peers.
- Active support and customized offers that help you balance your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- A supportive leadership team in an open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual.
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental, social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,100 employees from 60 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.