Head of Performance Marketing (m|f|x)
Our Performance Marketing team manages all paid and directly measurable marketing campaigns and is therefore one of the driving forces behind our current growth. The team is highly data-driven and always one step ahead of market trends. In close cooperation with the Design, Content & Brand Marketing and the Marketing Technology & Intelligence Team, the Performance Marketing strategies of the future are developed and implemented here.
As Head of Performance Marketing (m|w|x) you are responsible for one of the most exciting marketing positions currently available in Europe. You will be responsible for our strong growth, driving innovation and increasing efficiency of all performance marketing channels using data and technology.
- As a manager, you create a motivating performance atmosphere and promote a culture of trust and responsibility, because you ensure that Performance Marketing is a powerful team that achieves exceptional results
- With the Marketing Team Leads you will lead a total of over 30 employees and report directly to our CMO
- You ensure that the measures in our performance channels (paid search, shopping, affiliate, display, paid social, app marketing, marketing intelligence & automation) are planned, implemented and continuously optimized
- You will build on our successful performance marketing strategies, including budget responsibility, and ensure that they are applied systematically and that new channels for future growth are continually scouted and tested
- You will ensure that the performance marketing team builds up knowledge about traffic generation and conversion and that other business units benefit from this knowledge
- You have already worked in performance marketing for several years and are therefore a master of your trade
- Of which you have already worked at least three years in a leadership position of larger teams
- You have a hands-on attitude and are familiar with common marketing tools (Google Ads, Facebook, Smartly, Adjust, Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Data is truth! Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently and goal-oriented
- You have already gained leadership experience and are a role model, because you create teamwork, open communication and leave room for creative freedom
- You convince with your pragmatic approach to complex requirements and questions
- Clear communication is your strength, which helps to promote internal processes and cooperation
At idealo you can expect
- An intensive exchange of knowledge within the team and close cooperation with the
- various areas of idealo
- No boredom! There's always something going on here! We offer individual further training opportunities for your specialist or management career
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies with you to achieve common goals
- Everything your idealo heart desires - from cool idealo benefits to organic breakfast
- and rental bikes for the lunch break
- A dynamic working environment and optimal working conditions offer you the ideal basis to give free rein to your creativity and performance in your profession
- A dedicated executive - onboarding, which will give you a good start in the idealo culture
idealo is a success story from Berlin: In 2000 we started with the mission to help our users make the right buying decisions. In the heart of Berlin, more than 900 employees from 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and independent work, sustainability and a healthy work/life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our culture and are a fundamental part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just the way you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability play no role.