Head of B2B International (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinB2B Operations, Sales & Account Management, Business Development
We are looking for a Head of B2B International (m|f|x) to empower and lead our International B2B teams, who are constantly pushing the idealo brand to the next level; with latest technology and millions of idealo users in 5 countries across Europe in mind. Almost like a start-up within idealo itself, we drive the evolution of our international online product and price comparison platforms to fuel our exceptional growth. The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- As a Head of B2B international you are responsible for the management of the International B2B department (more than 30 employees) and for the personal development of the Country Team Leads B2B and Sales Trainer.
- You develop strategic inventory plans and are responsible for setting and achieving the department's goals as well as for active reporting to management.
- You will report to the Heads of International and closely align with the Country Managers, as well as the Heads of the other International Departments.
- You will be in charge of managing our cooperation with Amazon and eBay for the International countries in coordination with the German Key Account.
- You represent B2B International within the company and coordinate the work with the other departments, especially B2B Germany and Product & Technology.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the B2B area within the e-commerce industry or performance marketing fields, so that you can make significant contributions to our success.
- A minimum of 3 years leadership experience will allow to you develop your employees by actively opening up space for their growth within an agile working environment.
- You are aware of the effect of your words and your behaviour as a leader and shape the relationship with your employees in a trusting and motivational way
- You have a proven ability to scale a B2B/Sales organization and decisively impact sales KPIs. You have built infrastructure and operations in a high growth environment (metrics driven; pipeline management; contract development; comp plans, pilot experimentation etc)
- You have a natural affinity for numbers and analysis
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian.
Your benefits at idealo
- Being part of a more and more diverse leadership team that works together on our ambitious goals, while also working to create something new.
- Grow as a leadership person through individually tailored development opportunities, seminars and workshops but also through leadership network talks with your relevant peers.
- Active support and customized offers that help you balance your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- A supportive leadership team in an open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental, social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1,000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.