Fullstack Engineer (m|f|x) – Product Area After Sales
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Berlin, BerlinTechnology & Data
The product area After Sales is currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer. You want to make a difference and help shape the e-commerce experience of our customers? You enjoy a team culture that is based on openness, respect, integrity, and trust? Then you will enjoy this opportunity!
The position of Full Stack Engineer (m|f|x) is available in full-time or part-time.
About your new role
- You ensure the successful completion of idealo’s customer journey, e.g. by enabling our customers and merchants to know at any given moment where their parcel is.
- You drive the continuous improvement of the frontend of our applications and work with the team on the backend whenever needed.
- While satisfying the fulfillment needs of our customers, you also guarantee data security and integration in order to facilitate our data-driven approach.
- With your team, you'll work together in the entire software development lifecycle, from gathering requirements until deployment. We follow the approach "You built it, you run it."
Skills & Requirements
- You have knowledge and hands-on experience in Web Application Development with Java Script and/or React.
- You can reference proven experience in developing applications with Java and you are comfortable with Spring Boot.
- Proven knowledge and experience with core AWS services, such as Lambdas, SQS, SNS, S3 is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- Experience with Kafka, Node.js and Akamai is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
Mindset and people skills
- You thrive in an environment that supports your growth.
- You welcome feedback, share it actively and use it to guide your personal as well as professional development.
- You are comfortable using English in a business environment. Your communication skills allow you to exchange, discuss and share knowledge with colleagues and stakeholders.
Your benefits at idealo
- You hesitate to start at a new company? You assume that onboarding can be quite a challenge? We offer an excellent (remote) onboarding program including welcome day, on-the-job training and individual support. With our people-first culture, we provide an environment that welcomes coherent authenticity, promotes individuality and advocates clear values.
- You cherish your values and wonder what to expect at idealo? Our amazing idealos are engaging in environmental and social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day. We also offer attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees, but also support sustainable regional initiatives and suppliers, for example free organic breakfast in our canteen and delicious fair-trade coffee.
- You expect flexibility regarding working hours? We give you the freedom and personal responsibility to determine for yourself what your working day should look like.
- You don't live in Germany yet? We support you in the visa process and with your relocation.
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1200 employees from 60 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.