Domain Lead in Product & Technology (m|f|x)
idealo looks back on 20 years of company history and is gaining in importance as a shopping and comparison platform with around 16 million users every month. The "Product & Technology" area with over 300 colleagues is one of our core areas and owes its success to great teams, good ideas and strong cooperation. We share a common mission: to achieve the best results for our customers every day. In the course of our growth we are now looking for Domain Leads in a newly created position as a strategic addition to this area.
In these leadership roles you will be focussing on one of the following domains: Marketing Services & User Interface, Catalogue Experience, Inventory Business, Purchase, Foundation Platform and Accelerate Teams. In your application, please mention your preferred domain.
- In your role as Domain Lead, you will ensure that product development follows our idealo strategy and actively participate in shaping it.
- You ensure the vitality of our products and services and are committed to significant monitoring.
- You communicate and act as an interface between the management board and team leaders, listen carefully and derive the right strategies that lead to mutual success.
- As part of a Domain Leadership Team, you will be in continuous exchange and ensure a strong and value-adding collaboration.
- Your management team is established and you support them in their personal and professional development.
- As a Domain Lead, you ensure sustainable delivery and the organizational development necessary to achieve this.
- With a clear view of our idealo values, you will create ideal conditions for independent and efficient work in an appreciative and collaborative atmosphere in the areas.
You bring with you
You bring excellent domain knowledge:
- Marketing Services & User Interface: Online-Marketing, CRM, CLV/CAC
- Catalogue Experience: Search Engines, Navigation and Shopping Apps
- Inventory: Technical Sales and Content Management
- Purchase: Checkout and Payment Solutions
- Foundation Platform: Infrastructure, Data Center and Cloud
- Accelerate Teams: Technical, Product and People Excellence Accelerators
- You know what and who is trending in e-commerce and are familiar with product development in a B2B context.
- Due to your several years of relevant experience as an executive, you have proven leadership skills - especially in leading large teams with their own team leaders.
- You have a user-oriented and agile mindset.
- Your appearance is strong in communication and you are able to understand the impulses and ideas of your teams and form them into an overall picture.
At idealo you can expect
- Plenty of scope for creativity in an open-minded and appreciative corporate culture
- Great colleagues, who will assist you with a lot of expert knowledge and support
- An open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual
- Family friendliness out of deep belief
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We are focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.