Director Marketing Services & User Insights (m|w|x)
idealo looks back on 20 years of company history and is gaining in importance as a shopping and comparison platform with around 16 million users every month. The "Product & Technology" area with over 300 colleagues is one of our core areas and owes its success to great teams, good ideas and strong cooperation. We share a common mission: to achieve the best results for our customers every day. In the course of our growth we are now looking for a Director Marketing Services & User Insights (m|f|x) in a newly created position as a strategic addition to this area, in full-time or part-time.
- Our traffic is in your hands: As Director Marketing Services & User Insights, you are responsible for the product and technology side of all services and products that make our marketing department so successful. This includes SEM services, marketing feeds, but also product contacts such as the client's account, the price alarm and other CRM modules.
- You are moreover responsible to built services and user models which support Performance Marketing but also other areas in order to create great products designed for our individual users.
- You work closely with our CMO to define strategical goals and ensure their vital implementation.
- Your domain is a team of more than 50 employees for which you create frameworks an measures to ensure their respective personal and professional growth for an efficient and self-reliant working environment.
- As part of a Domain Leadership Team, you will be in constant communication and ensure a strong and value-adding collaboration.
You bring with you
- You are at home in e-commerce.
- You have an excellent understanding of online marketing, CRM or CLV/CAC. Preferably, you have experience in BI and data science.
- Due to your several years of relevant experience as a manager, you have proven leadership skills - especially in leading large teams with your own team leaders.
- In your work you value a creative environment and are familiar with design thinking methods.
- Your appearance is strong in communication and you are able to understand the impulses and ideas of your teams and to form them into an overall picture.
- You are familiar with current trends and new products. You keep yourself up to date and are highly skilled in the competition and e-commerce market.
At idealo you can expect
- Plenty of scope for creativity in an open-minded and appreciative corporate culture
- Great colleagues, who will assist you with a lot of expert knowledge and support
- An open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual
- Family friendliness out of deep belief
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact email@example.com.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.