Digital Marketing Campaign Manager Team France (m|w|x)
In order to strengthen our PR/Content marketing team based in Berlin, Germany, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager for our french Team.
At the crossroads between brand marketing and performance marketing, you drive our B2C digital communication campaigns for the French market, mainly on social media. If you want to be part of this international energy, if you want to lead the brand idealo at the highest level and make a difference, then you've come to the right place!
- As a Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager you are in charge of developing, adapting and optimizing marketing communication concepts, internally as well as in cooperation with agencies which comply with the given financial objectives
- You set up and run relevant campaigns with internal and external partners. Therefore you will be looking for suitable agencies to cooperate with and negotiate budgets with them
- You develop the awareness, traffic and users share of idealo on the French market, with a view to financial return and in line the global brand strategy
- Within that role you will also be responsible for setting up costing, forecasts and business cases as well as monitoring the performance, in particular the ROI
- You work in close cooperation with the Country manager, 2 content marketing / PR managers and the multidisciplinary team in charge of France
- You've already gained at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably within a marketing or communication agency or domains with a strong focus on financials.
- You master the main social media platforms both on operational as well as on a strategic perspective: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube Twitter, Tiktok etc. Experience in the development of offline marketing campaigns is a plus
- You have a practical knowledge of the French market and its specificities
- You strike us as an independent, well-structured colleague with a result-oriented mindset
- French is your mother tongue. You also speak, read and understand English and/or German fluently
- You have a good capacity of adaptation to work in a constantly changing market and to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
A idealo you can expect
- A team in which the French culture is at the centre of attention
- International interactions: Regular exchange with colleagues from Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Austria & Spain
- A company that is committed to sustainability and also ensures a healthy mix of familiar core tasks & special projects
- A working environment with Agile methods - including team rituals
- Visits to trade fairs that offer you the opportunity to further your education and experience trends and products at first hand
- Everything your idealo heart desires - from cool benefits to organic breakfast and rental bikes for the lunch break