Data Analyst - SEO (m|w|x)
We have loved SEO since our inception in 2000 and analyzing SEO data is at the heart of what we do.
If you love pulling data from all kinds of sources to make better decisions, and like to be part of the movement to make SEO more data driven, predictable and testable, come join the idealo SEO team at idealo!
- You are in charge of combining data from multiple data sources (Data Lake, MySQL databases) for analysis and reporting to enable data driven decision making
- As SEO Analyst you are responsible for creating and maintaining a library of dashboards with Tableau, Google Analytics & Data Studio to monitor important KPIs for the SEO team
- You play a key role in supporting the SEO team with A/B testing to ensure meaningful insights
- As a part of the marketing team at idealo, you also collaborate with data analysts across the Marketing department and channels to align on marketing-wide targets and data management topics
- Based on your analysis, you will be able to derive and represent recommendations for action and develop self-explanatory, thus meaningful dashboards
- You feel comfortable working with data analytics and tracking tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau)
- You have professional experience using SQL and are not intimidated working with programming languages (i.e. Python)
- You possess a strong analytical mindset, a passion for working with data and statistics
- You are interested in online marketing + e-commerce trends; a background in SEO would be ideal
- You are a passionate team player and enjoy supporting other team members with your data driven approach
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written; German is nice to have
Your benefits at idealo
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.