Data Analyst (m|f|x)
idealo has direct business relationships with the entire e-commerce merchant market, from Amazon and eBay to small specialists, everything is represented. For our business partners, we are one of the most important sources for traffic, customer contacts and online distribution. For our end customers, these merchants provide billions of updated prices that make up our comparison service. We are looking for you to make our B2B product even more attractive!
About your new role
- You are responsible for the creation of regular reports - including reports to the executive management in Salesforce, Tableau and Excel and for their visualisation.
- In close cooperation with the sales and account management, you derive optimisation measures and recommendations for action and therefore support the strategic planning and orientation of the department.
- With regard to processes, you work closely with our Business Operations team and the Technical Account Management.
- You prepare ad-hoc analyses on new issues that arise in day-to-day business.
- You convince with precise communication skills and the ability to move from complex analyses to simple/precise business impacts smoothly.
Skills & Requirements
- You are familiar with sales processes and you have a basic understanding of the e-commerce market.
- You top this with at least 3 years of experience as a web, bi- or business analyst or similar.
- You are able to understand and analyze complex data, transfer complex questions into clear and actionable results.
- You have relevant experience working with Salesforce, Excel (incl. PowerQuery) and advanced knowledge of Tableau/Power BI.
- You write SQL queries independently and process them in a system-oriented manner.
- You have an understanding of agile processes and a quick grasp.
- Finally, you have strong communication skills in German and English.
Your benefits at idealo
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Plenty of time for digital detox! There are many creative and agile paths for you to take that can serve as a balance to daily work in front of a computer screen. In addition, you are never too far away from your colleagues should you wish to avoid long telephone calls and complicated emails.
- There is no room for monotony here! Together with more than 10 different departments within the Product and Technology umbrella, you will work on a variety of topics and ambitious goals.
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts in the morning to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break.
- With countless opportunities for team bonding such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you will be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department.
- Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We focussing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy. As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.